Monday, March 3, 2014

Learning Lizard Language

Rango!

Looking at the date on the first post in this (used to be brand spanking new) blog, almost A MONTH has zoomed by without any documentation on my journey into the realm of Intuitive Communication. That needs to change today. I have been studying and also experimenting a bit, however it is difficult for me to trust whether the conversations I have had were with the animal or with myself! Be that as it may, I will carry on and begin a written account of how I am progressing in this whole process.

I have attended four workshops on this topic. Three have been presented by Lauren McCall www.IntegratedAnimal.com . Her expertise on the topic and how she shares it with students is what has inspired me to continue on this unique path. I also attended a two hour presentation by Morgine Jurdan www.CommunicationsWithLove.com. Currently I am doing the self/study route using Learning Their Language/Intuitive Communication with Animals and Nature by Marta Williams and The Language of Animals/7 Steps to Communicating with Animals by Carol Gurney. Both books have given me plenty of suggestions to keep me busy!

So here I am learning and blogging and talking and all that, but I am not quite sure, yet, how to answer the question that is often asked: "What have you been up to lately? :) Since I am such a newbie to Intuituive Communication, and even if I wasn't, you have to admit it isn't your run of the mill topic. me: "Oh I had the COOLEST conversation with a crow that was on the powerline outside my apartment window, he was sharing how much he loved humans who were careless with disposing of their food..." (see what I mean?)

Oh well, I am glad that fitting into any special type of mold of proper behavior has never been an issue with me. So onward with the lessons and let's see how I progress!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment