Friday, May 16, 2014

A Universal Language

Kona, resting on "her" couch

Procrastination.

It happens.

Sometimes one might have a very good reason for it, however for the most part life deals us the cards that need to be played and using them as a reason to not accomplish and do what we need to do is...

Procrastination.

I have been working on my "animal communication" or as it is also referred to as intuitive communication. It is a difficult subject to learn (and many may think un-learnable) and to be sure I may be wondering that myself. For the past month or so, my time and energy has been focused on nursing along my furry best friend Kona, instead of doing daily lessons and blogging about them. My practice sessions have involved just hands on care of my sick dog. One of the reasons I became interested in intuitive communication is for this very reason. We may think we KNOW our animal family is not well, but the extent of how bad they feel is difficult to judge. Kona exists to be a joy to us. She tries very hard to show us that she is still a vital part of our family circle, celebrating our relationship with each other unconditionally no matter how she is feeling.

Except now.

She has cancer, and is rapidly deteriorating healthwise. She is still eating and able to go potty outside, but that could change any day. I look at her beautiful brown eyes and want so badly to know what I should do to help her at the end of her journey with us. If your furry family passes on their own, losing them is still a heartwretching deal to go through, however you have not had to "play god" and make the decision. My intuitive communication is not helping me one bit at this time. I have tried to "communicate" with her on the psychic level, but it just seems that I hear what I want to hear and nothing else.

It's very frustrating.

So, until I am able to advance with my knowledge in the subject of intuitive communcication, I will continue with using my own intuition to help her through this difficult transition in our lives.

After all, isn't the universal language of all...Love?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment